We invest heavily in our ORTHO Treatment Coordinator team members with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH
. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With PAID TRAINING
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, this is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We are seeking a candidate with a strong work ethic, who is an awesome team player, and is patient care oriented with previous dental front office experience. We're committed to offering excellent dental services and patient care, and you can play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Greet patients with a smile
- Answer phones and schedule appointments with a positive attitude
- Collect balances and verify insurance when needed
- Present accurate patient treatment plans, determine insurance coverage & patient financial responsibility for procedures, assist with insurance pre-authorizations and review finance options with patients
- Review upcoming schedules and audit accounts as needed
- Must be proficient in ORTHO coding and insurance billing
- Coordinating patient check in and check out
- Perform all duties relating to supporting the office
- Overseeing schedule of staff/doctors/patients
- Maintain flexibility regarding scheduling changes, communicating changes to patients and staff
- Work to maintain full schedules and maintain office schedule flow
- Motivation to ensure daily/weekly/monthly revenue goals
- All other duties assigned
Education & Background Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years Orthodontic front office experience required
- Experience with treatment plans required
- Insurance verification experience required
- Digital practice software experience, Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred
- Willing to travel metroplex
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
DECA Dental Group is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. DECA’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visit decadental.com and myidealdental.com.