DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician-founded, and clinician-led dental service organization delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visitdecadental.com and myidealdental.com.
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
Our Digital Marketing Director are a critical part of our company; they not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support but also create a welcoming environment for our guests.
What does a typical day include?
- Lead strategy and execution of hyper-local digital marketing efforts to drive new guests (patients) to our dental offices
- Develop and execute a paid media plan focused on digital marketing channels
- Manage agency partners, budgets, and campaigns to ensure new guest acquisition goals are met
- Leverage large data sets from Google Analytics, Google Ads, CM360, and SA360 to analyze trends, identify optimization opportunities and develop strategic recommendations with the goal of always improving the effectiveness of the campaigns
- Design, set up, and evaluate A/B and multivariate testing processes for agile test & learn cadence that drives conversion rate optimization
- Setup pilots to evaluate new campaigns and channels in support of driving incremental new guests
- Use analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, CM360, SA360) to track, report, and analyze campaign performance, visitor behavior, and guest trends
- Monitor performance of KPIs for pacing against daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals
- Ensure processes and data integrity are maintained for ongoing and accurate campaign performance tracking
- Communicate to company stakeholders and the field team explaining how our digital marketing efforts are supporting new guest (patient) acquisition
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing paid search campaigns with an annual budget of $1M or more
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and technologies, specifically paid search, social media advertising
- Experience with online display, programmatic, and OTT/CTV is a plus
- Has demonstrated strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis to improve the performance of digital marketing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or statistics is preferred
- Experience with managing digital marketing for multi-location business models is a plus
What do we offer?
· QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL
· Medical insurance.
· Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
· Long-term disability.
· Short-term disability.
· Life insurance.
· Accident coverage.
· Paid holidays.
· Paid Time Off (PTO).
· Employee scholarship program.
· “Perks at work” program.
We invest heavily in our Regional Office Managers with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, we are the perfect fit for you!
Company: Ideal Dental