DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visitdecadental.com and myidealdental.com.
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
• Arrive prior to the first scheduled patient, check the daily schedule for accuracy and ensure all appointments have necessary documents prior to seeing patients
• Ensure that HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices Notice is always followed
• Verifying and updating patient information, including insurance
• Answer patient questions and concerns regarding payments, pre-op & post-op instructions and account details under indirect supervision of the Oral Surgery Coordinator
• Help explain office policy to patients, schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and staff time
• Check patient quick-fill list to try to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times
• Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment
• Make follow-up appointments as needed, occasionally prepare treatment plans for the coordinator
What must you have to be a part of our team?
• Minimum of 2 years of management experience (Dental experience preferred)
• Experience with IV Sedation (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Insurance experience (required)
• Treatment planning experience (a plus)
We invest heavily in our Oral Surgery Office Managers with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, we are the perfect fit for you!
Company: Ideal Dental