About DECA Dental:
DECA Dental Group is a Dallas-based, clinician-founded, and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. DECA’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visit decadental.com and myidealdental.com.
The role of the Specialty Regional Manager is to lead the operations of each line of business to drive specialty revenue growth (Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics, and Periodontics), manage costs associated with the lines of business; while developing and mentoring team members, and providing an ideal guest experience. The Specialty Regional Manager will provide the leadership and guidance to cultivate relationships with referring general providers and have a clear understanding of the company’s vision and larger picture for the overall growth year over year.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Managing overall productivity and profitability for ENDO, OS, and PERIO teams for DFW.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Multi-unit management
- Increasing patient growth and retention by providing an ideal guest experience
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections, and receivables
- Drive year over year Specialty revenue growth both regionally and in each office and new office growth
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- KPI reporting and understanding
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure ideal guest satisfaction
- Building team morale to support company culture
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles as needed
- Increasing case acceptance
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- P&L understanding, reporting, and ability to identify behaviors based on results
- 100% Travel within the DFW region
- Attending meetings and communicating with other departments as needed
- Performing all other duties assigned to support your Region
Skills and Attributes Required
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- Experience with managing employees and teams
- Multi-unit experience is a must
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- + 5 years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple Specialty dental offices or Specialty teams
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans and dental terminology is a must
- Strong understanding and expertise in developing the team’s ability to present patient treatment plans and overcome financial obstacles and objections
- Eaglesoft experience is a plus
DECA Dental offers competitive pay and benefits to its employees and subsidiaries. These include, but are not limited to Medical, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and 401k.
Employees are also offered discounted dental benefits at our practices that extends to their spouse and dependents!