DECA Dental Group | Ideal Dental is looking for a personable, conscientious, quality-driven endodontist to join their specialty team. This position will serve patients at a practice located in Amarillo, TX. The office is modern, located in busy neighborhoods and serves a largely PPO patient base!
Endodontists working in our practices can focus on providing outstanding care while our highly trained teams will manage all the non-clinical aspects of practice. We take care of everything from staffing qualified, passionate assistants to providing a schedule built for success.
We also offer excellent income, a comfortable work environment, state-of-the-art offices, and a veteran clinical team. Your referral source is already built-in as our dentists will want to keep the procedures in-house. Compensation is a minimum daily guarantee vs. a percentage of production, whichever is higher!
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fantastic team and serve an already established patient base, apply today!
What we offer:
- Offices in the most prominent areas of Amarillo, TX!
- Modern practices in upper-income neighborhoods serving
- Primarily PPO and fee-for-service patient base
Education & Background Requirements:
- Autonomy to focus on providing outstanding care
- Qualified and trained office staff to manage all non-clinical aspects of running and growing a practice
- Excellent income, comfortable work environment, state-of-the-art offices, and a veteran clinical team
- A well-trained endo team dedicated to you and your practice
- Patient Base from our general practices (10+ offices) throughout the metropolitan area
- Built-in referral source since our dentists will want to keep the procedures in-house
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university (required)
- Endodontics Specialty Graduate Program (required)
- Active or Pending Texas State Dental Board License
- Authorization to work in the United States without a Visa (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly-skilled team and serve an already established patient base. If you are interested, apply today!
DECA Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.