We invest heavily in our Dental Assistants with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1 hour lunch,
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING,
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Leading, supervising, and training other Dental Assistants
- Maintaining clinical supplies and inventory
- Educating team members
- Greeting guests with a smile
- iTero scanner training and usage
- Prepping and educating guest before Dr. exam
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Recording medical history for each guest
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Working collectively as a team to provide the best quality guest care
DECA Dental Group is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. DECA’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visit decadental.com and myidealdental.com.
- Active Registered Dental Assistant License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RDA in a dental practice
Company: Ideal Dental