General Dentist Needed for our Forney Location. Smile Workshop is one of the premier dental groups in the state of Texas. The company has seen tremendous growth since its establishment in 2009. Now at 14 locations, and growing, Smile Workshop has created a culture of compassion and excellence. The company is excited to be growing its staff in nearly every department to better enhance our patient experience. If you are looking for a dynamic, stable, rewarding career with potential for advancement opportunity, you may have found the perfect fit.
At Smile Workshop we believe is six core values:
- Patients come first!
- Relationships matter!
- Be open, honest and constructive!
- Demand excellence!
- Act like Owners!
- Lead with Compassion!
To build a brand that gives exceptional service and quality care from a specialist perspective at an affordable price.
Smile Workshop is seeking a General Dentist to join our team at our Forney location. This role will be to provide General Dentistry treatment for our adult and adolescents patients. We believe in remaining patient focused to best serve each family and their dental needs. We really do give them All the Reasons to Smile!
Smile Workshop offers a competitive benefits package after 90-days of employment, which includes:
General Dentist Job Responsibilities:
- Competitive base salary
- Potential Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- In-House Employee Dental Plan
- Company training & professional development
- Career Advancement from within
Providing General Dentistry services for our adult and adolescents patients in our Forney location.
Education and Experience:
Our core value is to” Provide Exceptional Services and Quality Care”
- Determines requirements by working with patients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform examinations to assess patient needs
- Perform General Dentistry procedures as diagnosed.
- Educate patients about improving and maintain and promoting routine dental health care.
Qualified candidates please apply.