View all jobs
Dental HygienistShoreline, WA
We invest heavily in our Hygienists with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1 hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
- Greeting patients with a smile
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Educating guests in all aspects of oral health to provide a better understanding of prevention methods and restorative needs
- Completing general cleanings, periodontal screenings and provide treatment recommendations
- Preparing guests for dental examinations
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid RDH license